Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jan 5



Oh today I did not want to do this at all. Felled by flu and drearyness outside the idea of staying in bed was mighty tempting. The first 3 km was not fun and I promised myself that I could stop at 5 km. Yet at 5 it all clicked into place and I began to feel good. So good that I continued. Yay for me!!!


I mentioned in my last post about all the normal (meaning boring) suburban landscape. I know it can't all be fabulous old castles and cute little cafes. I wish it were. This is a photo of the cathedral in Evry, not quite the gothic masterpiece of other cathedrals. Although I really love the shrubs on the roof. 




word: sleep -
I sleep, je dors. He/she sleeps, il/elle dort. We sleep, nous dormons. They sleep, ils dorment.


Today I did not dors. I ran. I am very proud of myself.
distance today: 6.8 km
distance to date: 499 km!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment