Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dec 12 2011 - time to run again





Well well well. Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it? It's not that I haven't been running, it's just that it wasn't as consistent as I'd hoped and I forgot to blog it. So it doesn't count. I'm considering this a year in Paris. That's it, yeah, I've been wandering the streets of Paris instead of slogging away making glass beads and sailing to the Bahamas. So let's just leave it at that shall we? And now I shall pick up where I left off. 


I debated on spending some time running around the streets of Paris, it would be a good way to virtually learn the city before I actually get there next September (fingers crossed!!!). However I really want to finish this virtual run in 2012 so I shall just push through. My goal is Marseilles, here I come! 


Picking up where I last finished at the Arc de Triomphe, today's run is a modest 5.2 km across the river Seine, past La Tour Eiffel and back across the river and south. As a side note, Google Earth has some amazing 360 degree panorama shots, check out the ones at the Eiffel Tower!!! Awesome. 


distance today: 5.2 km
distance to date: 436.2 km



No comments:

Post a Comment